Sign of liver cirrhosis – liver cancer.
What Is Liver Cancer?
Primary liver cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the liver. Cancer that forms in other parts of the body and spreads to the liver is not primary liver cancer. The liver is one of the largest organs in the body. It has two lobes and fills the upper right side of the abdomen inside the rib cage. The main functions of the liver include the following at ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.app
- to make bile to help digest fat that comes from food
- to store glycogen (sugar). Which the body uses for energy
- to filter harmful substances from the blood so they can pass from the body in stools and urine
Ascites is a condition in which the outside of the stomach appears fat. But inside is caused by the accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity more than normal. Common causes Often caused by liver problems. Makes the belly look swollen and large. similar to belly fat or pregnant
And which type is called dropsy? Or are you fat because of normal excess fat Dr. Asan Praphatham, a specialist in emergency medicine from the Doctor Dee app, points out that if it is ascites Must have the following symptoms:
6 prominent symptoms of ascites
▪ Bloating, swelling, enlargement, very tight
▪ Difficulty breathing. Especially when lying down
▪ Nausea, loss of appetite, indigestion, heartburn ▪
Easy fatigue, swollen hands and feet ▪
Jaundice, jaundice, yellow eyes
▪ Unusually rapid weight gain
Ascites is also a warning sign of cirrhosis. Hepatitis. There are many dangerous diseases that can cause this condition as well, such as kidney failure, low thyroid, heart failure, etc.