Guava, fruit of the rainy season to eat properly then it will be good for health
Guava is another fruit that is easy to find, cheap, delicious and beneficial to health, that’s because guava is very high in vitamin C.
This fruit is considered to have the highest amount of vitamins among all fruits. weight 165 grams or about 1 ball is the recommended amount that the body needs each day for adults. It provides up to 377 milligrams of vitamin C, 5 times more vitamin C than oranges.
For those who want to lose weight, lose weight or those who are controlling their weight. You should have a foreigner at home. Because guava is rich in dietary fiber When you eat, you will be full for a long time. Helps maintain stable blood sugar levels Optimize the body’s use of insulin And fiber can also help detoxify by collecting them as well. As a result, the skin looks radiant and bright.
Many benefits of guava
– High in anti-oxidants, which help to slow down aging and wrinkles well
– Help strengthen the immune system for the body.
– Help nourish skin to be radiant and bright. Protect the skin from various free radicals.
– It is a fruit that is suitable for those who want to lose weight. Lose weight or control your weight.
– Help reduce fat in the blood.
– The properties of guava help prevent and reduce the risk of cancer.
– Used to treat cholera
– Helps treat high blood pressure
– Help cure diabetes.
– It can help prevent heart abnormalities.
– Guava leaves are use to deodorize the mouth. By bringing 3-5 fresh leaves to chew and spit waste.
– Soft fruit nourishes the gums and dreams.
– Guava leaves help relieve toothache, swollen gums.
– The benefits of guava can help treat scurvy or scurvy.
– The root is use to cure nosebleeds.
– boiled water of dried fruit Help treat dry voice, pharyngitis.
– Fresh leaf boiled water helps cure diarrhea. prevent inflammatory bowel disease
– Leaves help treat diarrhea, diarrhea.